Hollywood Studios is a whole theme park dedicated to show business. This park has some rides, but it also has a lot of sit-down shows. Among other things, Hollywood Studios has put great emphasize towards Star Wars, which makes it a huge hit with kids and adults alike.
You start your journey at Hollywood Boulevard. You can watch The Great Movie Ride, reminding you of some of the greatest Hollywood movies known to man. Then head to Echo Lake.
- Jedi Training (ages 4-12)
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Star Tours—The Adventures Continue at 40″
- Beauty and the Beast—Live on Stage
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at 40″
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starting Aerosmith at 48″
- Muppet Vision 3-D
- Toy Story Mania!
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Junior—Live on Stage!
Dinning at Hollywood Studios
Where reservations are recommended:
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dinning
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant